Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais (UFMG) is glad to officially disclosure that the 2019 UFMG Summer School on Brazilian Studies is confirmed to take place from the 15th to the 26th of July 2019. Please save the dates!
Recognizing the importance of the partnership kept with Universidad de Sevilla, we are offering one full scholarship to one of your students, to be nominated by your institution. In case you are interested in this opportunity, please inform the name, degree level and course of the awarded participant no later than 5 December 2018.
We stress though that there would be no limited number of applications by University. We welcome as many applications as there may be from Universidad de Sevilla. So please feel free to publicize the information among your students. The Organizing Committee will select up to 40 students to attend the Summer School, with preference given to those nominated for the above-mentioned scholarship.
Please find attached a PDF brochure with brief description of the course contents, as well as detailed information on how to apply.
Some additional instructions:
- · ACCOMMODATION - Due to the rotation of vacancies at the University Housing, accommodation will be available from July 14 to 27. Participants who arrive prior to and leave Belo Horizonte after these dates, unfortunately, will not be able to stay at UFMG University Housing on surplus days.
· AGREEMENT - As a formal requirement to participate at the Summer School, it is important that your University has an agreement signed with UFMG, at least an MoU. If this is not the case for Universidad de Sevilla, please get in touch as soon as possible with our Agreements Section through the e-mail address email@example.com.
DATES AND DEADLINES:
- December 5, 2018 - Deadline for the Partner University to inform the scholarship awarded student
- February 5, 2019 - Deadline for documentation submission by all applicants (including the awarded student)
- February 28, 2019 - Disclosure of selection results
(Consulte o arquivo anexado: UFMG Summer School 2019.pdf)